Quality & Environmental & Occupational Health And Safety Policies
We provide services for external (Fi-Fi) and internal fire extinguishing (Gas and water based) systems.
Hydraulic units, electric terminal boxes and pedestal of marine cranes are designed and manufactured in-house.
We deeply perspective the quality expectations of our customers and their needs in all over of the world. We aim to be a leading company that continuously develops all products and processes in this direction in the sector.
For this purpose;
- Marsis uses a human-focused approach to improve his employees. Marsis is a company with a quality conscious and questioning point of view.
- Marsis provides all necessary resources in order to make compatible with maritime rules, relevant standards, national and international standards and legal requirements and the creation of our products and services
- Marsis meets the requirements of social responsibility and maintains production to support the use of sustainable natural resources.
- Marsis ensures that the quality, environmental, occupational health and safety management systems is certified and continuously improved in accordance with the ISO 9001:2015, 14001:2015, 45001:2018 standards.
- In order to leave a clean and healthy environment for future generations, Marsis provides activities for the protection of the environment in line with legal requirements and raises awareness of its employees on these issues.
- Marsis aims to prevent pollution by minimizing its effects on the environment.
- Marsis aims to analyze data on resource use and to use resources efficiently for the efficient use of energy and natural resources and it aims to take the necessary actions to reduce its use.
- Marsis aims to prevent occupational Health and Safety related accidents, occupational diseases, injuries and deterioration of health.
- Marsis, aims to define all potential hazards / risks in all its activities, to make risk analysis and to evaluate the results and it aims to evaluate, eliminate and minimize risks at their source.
- Marsis, aims to provide trainings to increase the awareness of its employees on quality, environmental, occupational Health and Safety.
- Marsis, informs its suppliers and visitors about quality, environmental, occupational health and safety.
- Marsis acts in accordance with the national legislation on quality, environmental and occupational health and safety, the relevant legislation of the countries where it works and other special legislation,undertakes to comply with the requirements.
- Marsis ensures the continuity of the practices and activities related to the Quality, Environment and Occupational Health and Safety Management System and continuously improves it.
- We work with all our strength to raise the efficiency of our processes to the level that can compete internationally in the direction of continuous improvement approach and to be a model organization in terms of quality in the maritime sector.
Quality Certificate ISO 9001 by RINA
Quality Certificate ISO 14001 by RINA
Quality Certificate ISO 45001 by RINA